Round Flat Pan UL Certified with Electronic Ignition
A flat pan has the versatility to be set into your fire pit structure at any height, yet still providing the false bottom on which your burner and and fire pit media can be located, and hiding all the plumbing neatly out of sight beneath the pan.
Manufactured from high quality Stainless Steel these pans are designed for tough environments and are very durable. They have a 5 Year Warranty.
Thermocouple Flame Sense (TFS) Electronic Ignition
The highest level of safety and sophistication you can have on your fire pit is an Electronic Ignition System. Most require an electrical feed run out to your fire pit structure which is not alway possible or convenient.
However, with Firegear Outdoors Thermocouple Flame Sense Electronic Ignition ( TFS ) no power is no problem!
The Firegear TFS System comes fully assembled so it is easy to install
The TFS System requires no mains electricity as it operates on four (4) AA batteries, allowing you to construct your fire pit virtually anywhere. If you don't want to use batteries than you can just add the A/C Adapter Ref: AF-4000ADP24-80
The TFS system features auto shut-off in case of flame loss. It will then re-light.
The system is UL Certified to ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014
The unit comes fully assembled so it is easy to install. Once installed operating your fire pit could not be easier using the supplied On / Off / High / Low remote control.
What's In The Box?
THERE ARE 4 SIZE OPTIONS:
This round tray is available in 4 sizes and in both Natural Gas and Propane versions The chart below highlights the specifications of each size tray.
Features Of The TFS System:
- Test and Approved to ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014 standards by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Thermocouple Flame Sense TFS technology with Reliable Direct Spark Ignition ( Non Piloted version )
- Battery Operated Electronic Ignition with Safety Valve
- Safety Valve turns gas OFF when flame goes out
- High / Low adjustable flame height
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Each unit ships with a 46" tranquiline flex line and all fittings necessary for installation
- Warranty: Five (5) Years on Stainless Steel components. Two (2) on gas valve, electronic components and pilot ignitor assembly. Commercial Applications One (1) Year Warranty on all parts