Linear Tray UL Certified
The L-Series has been designed to be able to ft two models end to end to create your desired length of burner. On the end of the L-Series burner system there is an extension bracket. By taking off the extension bracket on each unit you are able to connect the ends and create a flush finish. Combine any 24 / 30 / 36 inch system with one another to create your custom burner system.
Each L-Series burner system comes with two (2) cradle brackets that attach to each side of the unit. These cradle brackets are adjustable so that you can achieve your desired height in order for the burner system to be flush with the surrounding enclosure.
- Tested and Approved to: ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014 standards by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Thermocouple Flame Sense TFS technology (Piloted version)
- Battery Operated Electronic Ignition with Safety Valve
- Safety Valve turns gas OFF when fame goes out
- High / Low adjustable fame height
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Each unit ships with a 46” tranquiline fex line and all fittings necessary for installation
- Warranty: Five (5) year on stainless steel components. Two (2) years on gas valve, electronic components and pilot igniter
- assembly. Commercial Applications: One (1) year warranty on all parts