Firegear Round Drop-In MT Trays UL Certified
- Tested and Approved to: ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014 standards by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Key valve with key valve cover and 12” key
- Optional: Battery operated manual spark push button ignition
- Fully adjustable flame height
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Each unit ships with a 46” tranquiline flex line and all fittings necessary for installation
- Pans available in round / square / flat configurations in a variety of sizes
- Ships as Natural Gas, LP Conversion Kits available
- Warranty: Five (5) years on stainless steel components. Two (2) years on gas valve, spark ignition components. Commercial Applications: One (1) year on all parts.
How to Light
1. Insert key into shut-off valve and secure key onto square end of the valve.
2. Light a long match or butane lighter and hold it near the burner.
3. Slowly turn the key counter-clockwise inside the gas valve (until it stops, which allows the gas to flow) and simultaneously apply the long burning match or Butane lighter as close to the end of the burner as possible.
4. To turn off the fire pit, insert key into key valve, turn the key clockwise until you feel a hard stop and the gas will shut off.