Columbia Fire Pit
Available in Nat. Gas and Propane Versions.
Elementi have developed a reputation over time for consistently coming up with innovative designs. The Columbia Fire Table is their latest offering.
The contemporary appearance of this fire table sits comfortably in almost any environment, urban, traditional, rustic. It appears to have been created from a solid piece of rock, but is in fact manufactured from High Performance Cast Concrete.
The Columbia operates at a maximum of 45,000 BTUs from its high-quality stainless steel burner set in the structure, offering warm and an extremely atmospheric ambiance. Each individual Columbia Fire Pit has its own organic, natural appearance of the concrete, and color variations. Over time each unit will 'weather' in its own unique fashion.
- Model #OFG105
- Body construction = High performance Cast Concret.
- Burner ring size = 12" diameter.
- Burner ring construction: 16 gauges,304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size = 18" x 18" (I.D.).
- Burner pan construction: 18 gauges, 304 stainless steel.
- Control system = Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off (AAA battery).
- Fire Pit size = 41.7 x 41.7 x 16''
- Product weight = 143.6 lbs.
- Available in either Natural Gas or Propane versions
- Maximum Heat Output: 45,000 BTUs per hour.
- Certification = CSA certified
- Media = 0.3 cubic feet of lava rock (included).
- Warranty = 1 year