Round Match Lit Fire Pit Inserts - Certified
Available in 19, 25 and 31" Diameter Inserts and in either Nat. Gas or Propane
The gas fire pit insert concept gives you the true flexibility to design the size, shape and feel of your own fire pit with ease and simplicity of using gas - no more stocking or carrying wood…and that smell of smoke - gone!
Imagine your own creative and unique design as the focal point to your backyard - with the performance and safety technology of HPC.
HPC has over forty years in the hearth industry, that experience has taught them that not all fire pit applications require electronics or flame sensing. Or maybe less maintenance is top priority. Their certified Match Lit Fire Pit series is constructed of robust #304 stainless steel, manual valve control allowing full flame adjustment.
- Fully Assembled and ready to install.
- 36" Whistle-free flex line.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Valve mounting bracket included- for safe mounting of control Valve.
- Flame height is adjustable using key valve.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
Important Please Note:
The table above refers to Structure Size 'C'. As per the diagram below, this is the overall size of the structure that the unit is to be fitted into. These are the manufacturers recommendations.
Required Gas Pressure:
Gas pressure and type should be checked prior to installation and use.
Natural Gas Fire Pit:
Supply Pressure: Minimum: 3.5 inches W.C.;
Maximum: 7.0 inches W.C.
Supply Pressure: Minimum: 8.0 inches W.C.;
Maximum: 11.0 inches W.C.
Installation Instructions - Download here
Tray Dimensions - Download here