Linear Stainless Steel Drop-in Fire Pit Pan With Electronic Ignition System, CSA Certified
When designing a Fire Feature, Safety should always be your number one concern. The CSA certified Fire Pit Pan Burner product line from American Fire Glass is designed and crafted to be compliant with international CSA certifications.
These CSA Certified drop in pans with electronic ignition kit comes fully equipped with all the following components:
Stainless Steel: Manufactured using rust resistant 304 stainless steel, this fire pit burner pan is built for longevity and performance.
Flame Sensor: Automatic flame sensor “thermocouple” detects the presence of flames and closes the gas line if the flames are extinguished.
Spark Ignition Pilot Assembly: Battery powered push button ignites the flame using a rapid ignition and thermocouple.
Natural Gas or Propane: Units are shipped ready to install using Propane Gas. Natural Gas conversion kits are available.
CSA Certified: Certified under ANS Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014, Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliance.
All CSA Certified Fire Pit Pan Kits, include with the following
- Flame and Ignition Control Panel
- Flame Sensing Safety Technology
- Push Button Rapid Spark igniter
- Adjustable Flame Control
- CSA Certified
Linear Stainless Steel Drop-in Fire Pit Pan With Electric Ignition System, CSA Certified.
- Material: 100% 304 Stainless Steel (hand crafted)
- Fire glass capacity: see table (not included)
- Burner Pit Pan Dimensions: see table
- Ring Burner Features: Drilled holes (not punched) in order to prevent whistling
- Burner Heat rating: see table
- For use in: To be used in outdoor, vented, natural gas or propane fire features ONLY
- Installation: Certified NFI Professional Recommended
- Flame / Heat Sense: Thermocouple Auto Gas Shut Off
- Ignition Type: Push Button Spark Ignition
- Ignition Sequence: Rapid-Fire Spark Ignition
- Gas Type: Propane, convertible to Natural gas with 3/8" Stainless Steel Quiet Flex Gas Line and Flare Coupling
- Battery Size: AA
- Warranty: Pan & Burner - 5 year limited warranty, Kit - 1 year limited warranty
- Cutout Size & Recommended Fire Ring: see table
- Prop. 65 Warning: This product may contain compounds known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
CSA Certified: Certified under ANS Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014, Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliance